Hindi: Adrak Murraba
Telugu: Allam murabba
English: GInger sugar candy
After returning from office, school, and college or after any heavy work, you can just mouth melt these ready “ginger sugar candy” to come out of exhaustion. Health experts say ginger in every day diet helps digestion. This recipe simplifies the task of taking ginger in your regular diet. Taking ginger has numerous health benefits.
- Ginger tea: use these “ginger sugar candy” to flavor your tea. To do this just take a small piece or desired size of “ginger sugar candy” and add it in the tea during preparation.
- Headache: ginger is a good natural medicine to treat headaches.
- Motion sickness: many are allergic to bus journey and have the symptoms of vomiting / head ache, which is called motion sickness. These ready “ginger sugar candy” can be carried along with you during journey and mouth melt to prevent motion sickness.
- Menstrual cramps: it helps treating menstrual cramps.
- Cough: it soothes your throat to treat and cure your cough.